Benefits of Google Maps Listings
- More people search for businesses online than anywhere else and Google Map Listing is a superb way to put your business in front of them.
- Google Map Listing is Key for Business Optimize Local Search Rankings
- It Allows you to show up in Google Maps with Your Brand Logo.
- Customers easily find exact Location, Website, Contact No., email ID & Direction of your Company with their PC, Tablet or Smart Phones.
- All your accurate, up to date information readily available.
- Optimized your Company Listing First Page on Google.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Mobile Users can find your Company details immediately.
- Excellent opportunities to extend branding online.
- Google Map Listing tell your Story & Highlight your Business.
- Display your photos, Logo, Video & Company Profile
- Photographs and images of your business lead to increased trust from a potential customer’s perspective.
- After Getting Reviews Company will move up in Ranking
- If you don’t have a website this is an easy way to maintain an online presence.
- And if you have website then it is more suggested to have proper listing for more visitor to your site through Google Local Business Listing.
- Google Map listings beat organic results hands down when it comes to search results.
- You will be far more visible to the vast majority of users of both Android and iPhones who are searching for businesses within a 5km radius.
- Provided your listing is set up properly, you can achieve all of the above within an impressively short period of time.
#1 Happy summer
SEO Tips in #1
What is Google SEO:-
Welcome to the Google SEO Guide, your complete, all-in-one guide to ranking competitively in Google’s search engine.
What is SEO? SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization, or the process of optimizing a website in order to make it easy to find via search engines like Google.
So how do you optimize your site content for Google SEO? Let Word Stream lead the way!
On Page Optimization
Link Building & Content Promotion
Advanced Google SEO Guides
Google SEO Basics: Keyword Research
Ideally, it’s best to do your keyword research before you start writing content. This lets you know which keywords to focus on in your content. It’s best to use a mixture of broad and long-tail keywords.
Read Word Stream’s SEO Basics Guide
Read the Ultimate Google SEO Guide to Keyword Competition
Try WordS tream’s Keyword Research Tool to discover valuable keywords for your business
Google SEO 101 Guide: On-Page Optimization
After you complete your Google SEO keyword research and have a list of Google SEO keywords you want to target, it’s time to write! Our Keyword Density Checker tool can help you keep track of where you’ve inserted your keywords – just don’t overdo it or your content will look spammy.
Place your most valuable keywords in:
Body of the text. No brainer, right? Remember not to just use the same keywords over and over again. Add in modifiers (ex. “best”, “top”)and long-tails.
Title. (See our title tag guide for more help with writing SEO-friendly titles.)
Subheads. Subheadings/H2 headings are valuable spots for Google SEO keywords.
Your work is not over yet! Don’t forget to add Google SEO keywords into the:
Meta title: The meta title appears in search engine results. Use some solid keyword here.
Meta description: This description appears below your link in Google, SEO Techniques. Write an engaging meta description that includes relevant keywords to boost your click-through rate.
Image file names/ALT attributes: First of all, include pictures in your Google SEO content! Pictures are attractive and appealing for readers, and Google also likes them. Use the keyword in the file names (e.g., how-to-catch-fish.jpg). Also use the ALT attribute to tell search engines and users what the picture is with a keyword.
Anchor text: Link to your new page from several other pages on your site, using your keyword as the anchor text. This makes it easy for Google crawlers to find and rank your page.
Need more help? Read the full Google SEO Guide to Content Creation on WordStream’s Internet Marketing Blog.
Google SEO Guide to Link Building and Content Promotion
Increase visibility to your optimized content by sharing it on social networks and building links to your content. Be sure to create internal and build external links from outside sites.
Get more information about the ultimate Google SEO link building techniques:
Link Building 101: This Google guide to SEO link building covers everything all the basics link building techniques.
How to Build Amazing Backlinks
Five Experts on Google SEO Link Building: This Google SEO starter guide provides you with advice from SEO gurus who share their best link building secrets.